Relocating or expanding Your Business
Irving-Las Colinas is known for its extensive inventory of office space and is the 2nd largest office submarket in the Dallas MSA. Las Colinas is also enjoying an explosion of growth and development for corporate relocations as Las Colinas adds thousands of new apartments and mixed-used developments along Dallas’s light rail system via the DART Orange Line.
Irving-Las Colinas also offers a range of options for logistics, distribution, and manufacturing businesses – thanks in part to its proximity to DFW International Airport.
Las Colinas is North Texas’s largest office park, and when combined with the offerings in the Freeport area, Irving offers:
- 37.14 million square-feet of existing office space
- Class A - 17.3 million square-feet, 1.5 million square-feet under construction
- Class B - 17.7 million square-feet, 16.3 thousand square-feet under construction
- Class C - 2.2 million square-feet
- Under development - .8 million square-feet
Source: The CoStar Office Market Report
Located in Irving and within DFW International Airport grounds are both a global distribution center featuring 56 cargo carriers in 2.6 million square-feet of space, and Foreign Trade Zone No. 39, a Class A business park with direct highway access to SH 114, SH 183 and a convenient location near I-635. With future development in the business district along SH 161 south of DFW Airport, the City offers:
- 39.4 million square-feet existing industrial/flex space
Irving-Las Colinas is enjoying an expansion in retail and restaurant offerings making it North Texas’ newest destination for food/drink, entertainment and shopping in a beautiful, walkable environment.
- 15.2 million square-feet of retail space, 30.5 thousand square-feet under construction