The Irving Economic Development Partnership provides numerous programs and opportunities to help small businesses and entrepreneurs be successful in Irving. Some of the resources and programs offered include:
- The Study – Irving’s Innovation Center and co-working space
- SCORE – This SBA program provides no cost one-on-one counseling to entrepreneurs and growing small businesses
- Seminars and Workshops - Numerous seminars are organized throughout the year to address current business issues.
- Networking Opportunities – The Irving-Las Colinas Chamber offers numerous networking opportunities
- Coffee Break Networking – held the first Wednesday of the month in the Heritage Crossing District of the City at Glory House Catering & Bistro. This event includes a training topic each month.
- Five Star Business Mixer – held the fourth Tuesday of the month, these rotate to various businesses throughout the City. Provides an opportunity for developing new business relationships in an informal environment.
- Business Connection – a quarterly event focused on introducing small businesses with how to do business with larger companies and governmental entities.