Counselors to America’s Small Business
SCORE is a non-profit organization, which provides free business counseling to area business owners and Greater Irving-Las Colinas Chamber of Commerce members. This one-on-one free service is an excellent resource for anyone starting up a business or helping with challenges facing the established business owner.
SCORE volunteers are successful executives and business owners who will provide you with invaluable insight regarding your proposed or existing business venture. A network of 11,000+ volunteers in 340+ chapters throughout the United States, with a history of nearly 50 years of successful counseling of America’s small businesses. This assistance is provided to you by volunteers who want to give back to the community!
- Provides confidential business counseling and mentoring at no cost or at a very low cost, helping you to avoid the potholes in the road to success.
- Is a source of useful business information to help first time business entrepreneurs as well as current small business owners.
- Volunteers meet with clients at any one of the local SCORE offices. Every effort is made to match a client’s needs with a counselor who is experienced in a comparable line of business.
- Counselors bring you a lifetime of business experience. Not being financially or personally involved in your business enables SCORE to be objective and offer fresh insights to your problems.
- Offers one-day Saturday Workshops for your convenience and specific needs. There is a small fee to cover the cost of workbooks and materials. Topics range from “How to Develop a Business Plan” to marketing & advertising and “Tax Compliance.” For workshop schedule, location and registration information, please call 214.987.9491.
Any small business can obtain help from SCORE at no cost. Whether you are considering starting your own business or have a business that is experiencing problems, are ready to expand, or just need some advice, SCORE will help you FREE OF CHARGE.
Reservations are required for a counseling session. For further information on SCORE or to book an appointment, please contact the Chamber at 214.217.8484.
To locate a SCORE office near you, call 214.987.9491 or email: email@example.com
You may also contact SCORE by fax: 214.987.9279 or visit the website at: www.dallas-score-22.org