Meetings: Small Business Services Committee meets the second Wednesday of each month at 11:45 a.m. at the Chamber.
Networking: Take advantage of several opportunities to promote your business each month at the regularly scheduled networking events below. View networking events along with other chamber events.
- Business Connection
- Coffee Break
- Five-Star Business Mixer
Committee Chairoman: Chuck Rudnick, SCORE
Staff Liaison: If you would like to learn more about the Small Business Services Committee, please contact Don Williams at email@example.com or 214-217-8484.
Resources: The Great Irving Chamber provides a multitude of resources to Small Business owners as part of their Chamber membership. Additionally, there are several organizations designed specifically to assist the Small Business owner. Take advantage of these resources to promote and grow your business.
- Monday Business Report- keeps you informed of Chamber and community activities
- Press Releases – Assistance with distribution to media sources
- Seminars – on small business issues
- SCORE – available every Wednesday in the Chamber office (call for an appointment (214-217-8484)
- Business Topics – at the Coffee Break Networking each month
- Business Recognition – Nominates member businesses for various awards including awards by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the Texas Association of Business