The Small Business Services Committee is dedicated to the success of small businesses through networking and communication. The Committee focuses on developing programs and events to meet the needs of small businesses.
Visit the links to the right for additional information, resources and benefits available to Small Business Chamber Members.
|Vince Puente, Southwest Office Systems|
|Director – Business & Visitor Services|
If you would like to serve on the Small Business Services Committee, contact Don Williams.
Networking: Take advantage of several opportunities to promote your business each month at the regularly scheduled networking events below. View networking events along with other chamber events.
Resources: The Great Irving Chamber provides a multitude of resources to Small Business owners as part of their Chamber membership. Additionally, there are several organizations designed specifically to assist the Small Business owner. Take advantage of these resources to promote and grow your business.
- Monday Business Report- keeps you informed of Chamber and community activities
- Press Releases – Assistance with distribution to media sources
- Seminars – on small business issues
- SCORE – available every Wednesday in the Chamber office (call for an appointment (214-217-8484)
- Business Topics – at the Coffee Break Networking each month
- Business Recognition – Nominates member businesses for various awards including awards by the US Chamber of Commerce and the Texas Association of Business
- Introduction of
Group Insurance: A special Health Insurance Offer for Irving Chamber members only:
Humana, the nation’s largest publicly traded health benefits company, is offering a group health insurance solution through Alliant Insurance Services for certain Texas Chamber members.
- Provides potential healthcare savings to chamber member groups
- Has a broad choice of PPO plans to meet a variety of needs
- Range of products from traditional PPO plans to high-deductible health plans, health savings accounts (HSAs)
- Dual choice plans
- Prescription drug options
- National network
For more information on this special offer go to: