The Greater Irving-Las Colinas Chamber of Commerce Senior Services Alliance (SSA) is a group of member businesses allied by a common focus on serving Senior Adults and their families.
The mission of the Senior Services Alliance is to provide a Chamber-associated body that delivers the best balance between business development opportunities for its members and community support for Senior Adults and their families.
The SSA is comprised of 4 sub-committees that concentrate on the following team areas:
- Public Awareness & Education
- Community Outreach & Support
- Business Development
- Co-Marketing Opportunities
Fourth Tuesday of Every Month at 9:00 AM at the Greater Irving-Las Colinas Chamber of Commerce. A one-hour conference-style meeting facilitated by overall lead and shared with “team leads.”
SSA Membership Requirements
- Must be a member of Greater Irving-Las Colinas Chamber of Commerce
- Must have a senior-focused business or a product/service provision within a business that is designed for Senior Adults
- Support SSA by taking the calls and meeting requests of other members
If you would like to learn more about the Senior Services Alliance, please contact Shawn Callaway at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-217-8484.