- Expand business recruitment efforts through new means of promoting Irving’s brand awareness in targeted, national markets.
- Business retention and expansion to remain a cornerstone.
- Recruit targeted retailers utilizing the Buxton Company’s analysis and retail strategies.
- Analyze and recommend enhancements to Irving’s incentive policies to stay competitive in business recruitment, retention, and expansion.
- Broaden and strengthen relationships with national site location consultants.
- Grow the private investment level and continue to look for creative ways to improve and deliver upon the ‘return on investment’ (ROI).
- 97 Investors (representing private sector)
- 21 Business/Civic Leaders (representing corporate, medium & small business, retail, commercial & residential brokers, & city leadership)
Council Meetings Frequency: Quarterly
Committee Chairman: Rodney Phelps, Citi.
Staff Liaison: If you would like to learn more about the Economic Development Advisory Council, please contact Joey Grisham at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-217-8484.