2017 BEST In Irving
Vote for your favorite Irving services, attractions and restaurants that deliver outstanding quality! It’s your turn to share your “BEST in Irving” experiences!
Do you own a business and want your customers to vote for you? To request marketing material and information to promote to your business patrons, please contact Kelly Wilson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
BEST in Irving contest rules are as follows:
- Online voting will take place at www.IrvingChamber.com/BestInIrving until Friday, March 3, 2017. No paper ballots will be accepted.
- Winners will be published online at www.IrvingChamber.com/BestInIrving as well as recognized at the 2017 BEST in Irving Awards Celebration. (More details on how you can participate to follow.)
- At least 30 percent of the ballot must be completed to be counted.
- Entries must include name and e-mail address for verification in order to be counted.
- Only (1) entry per person will be accepted.
- The Irving-Las Colinas Chamber reserves the right to eliminate any ballots that show signs of irregularities or disregard for contest rules.
- Contest name and logo are property of the Irving-Las Colinas Chamber and cannot be used or altered without consent.