The Caruth Institute for Entrepreneurship at Southern Methodist University’s Cox School of Business has recognized the 100 fastest-growing private companies in North Texas in the 26th year of the Dallas 100.
The Dallas 100 list features the 100 fastest-growing private companies in North Texas. SMU evaluates all nominated companies on increased growth in sales and, taking into account the absolute dollar growth and percentage of growth, ranks the independent companies according to their three-year change. This year, qualifying companies were required to have sales of at least $500,000 and no more than $75 million in fiscal 2013.
Four Irving-based companies selected for this elite recognition are:
- #10 – Thermigen, a medical aesthetics technology company
- #16 – BSI Financial Services, specializes in loan servicing and subservicing, loan review and due diligence
- #17 – PGL, a premier integrated logistics provider
- #34 – Tachyon Technologies LLC, a niche mobility, cloud, and analytics solutions company with deep expertise a#cross leading edge technologies
- #84 – The Expo Group, a trade show management company providing exhibitor services for conferences, conventions and trade shows
To see full Dallas 100, visit: www.bizjournals.com/dallas