The Irving-Las Colinas Chamber is beginning to fill its schedule for 2017 of hosts and sponsors for its Five Star Business Mixers, Coffee Break, and Business Connection networking events.
Benefits you will receive from your sponsorship and hosting include:
- Your company will be the Calendar Sponsor in the Monday Business Report for the month that you sponsor and your logo prominently displayed. This report goes to approximately 14,000 e-mail addresses each week (56,000 impressions)
- Your company’s logo will be on the event registration on the Chamber’s website (2,000 impressions)
- Your company’s logo will be on the e-mail invitations the Chamber distributes for these events (200 impressions)
- Your company’s logo will be on reminder e-mails to those who have pre-registered for the event (100 impressions)
- Your company’s logo will be on the name badges of attendees to the networking event (1,000 impressions
- At each event you sponsor, you will receive up to 5 minutes to speak about your business, and have the exclusive placement of marketing materials at each seat during the event, or handed-out by Chamber staff to attendees
- You will receive copies of business cards of attendees at the event as well as a roster of everyone who pre-registers, which will include contact information
- Your company’s logo will be on the thank you invitation to attendees
Cost of sponsorship:
- Coffee Break or Business Connection – $250 per event sponsored
- Five Star Business Mixer – You provide the space for approximately 75 people, plus hors d’oeuvres and 2 beverages (beer, wine, soft drinks) for attendees. There is no charge from the Chamber for hosting.