Brookdale Irving 820 North Britain Road Irving , TX 75061
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Manage the day-to-day healthcare operations of the community to ensure residents’ healthcare needs are met, and assist in supervision of community staff
* Ensure residents are treated with respect and dignity, and ensuring quality care as residents healthcare needs change
* Ensure and conduct Personal Service Plan reviews and updates, according to Brookdale and state requirements, to ensure residents’ service needs are met
* Oversee medication training, pharmacy management and medication supervision and or administration in the community
* Assist in the scheduling and follow through of physician visits
Required skills and qualifications:
* Current LPN/LVN or RN license in the state of practice
* One to two years of relevant experience required
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to multi-task
* Flexibility with schedule including evenings, holidays, and weekends as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.