The League of Women Voters of Irving recently hosted a Candidates Forum that featured Irving City Council and Irving ISD School Board candidates. Participants included:
Irving School Board
- Place 5: Lee Mosty and Adrian Jenkins
Irving City Council
- Place 1 (single member): John Danish and Loren Byers
- Place 2 (at-large): Allan Meagher, Shamima Mondal and Tom Spink
- Place 7 (single member): Kyle Taylor and Emmanuel Lewis
Audience members were invited to ask questions. The two unopposed IISD candidates – Randy Necessary in Place 6 and Randy Randle in Place 7 – were not part of the school board discussion.
Important Dates to Remember
- Early voting runs 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., April 25 – April 30; 1 p.m. – 6 p.m., May 1; and 7 a.m. – 7 p.m., May 2 – 3.
- Election Day voting is 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Saturday, May 7.
The forum is sponsored by the League of Women Voters of Irving, the Las Colinas Association, the Greater Irving Las Colinas Chamber of Commerce and the Irving Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
Presented by City of Irving