Irving Animal Services, in conjunction with the DFW Humane Society, is hoping to play Cupid this Valentine’s Day with its True Love Awaits campaign. From 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 13, all adoptions at the Irving Animal Care Campus, 4140 Valley View Lane, will be only $14; regular adoption fees range from $70 to $100. Animals adopted will be:
- Up-to-date on vaccinations, including rabies if the animal is more than four months of age.
- Spayed or neutered or $50 voucher towards spay / neuter (depending on surgery availability).
- Given a general dewormer and treated for fleas.
- Microchipped and registered with 24PetWatch.
- Heartworm tested (dogs over 6 months of age).
- FeLV / FIV tested (cats over 6 months of age).
- Given 30 days of 24PetWatch pet insurance (with a valid email address).
- Given a sample bag of Science Diet food.
The general public also is invited to donate to the Irving Animal Services Animal Assistance Fund, which promotes resident safety and ensures that animals are provided a safe and healthy environment. Visit the Animal Services website to make a donation. For more information, call Irving Animal Services at (972) 721-2256.
View the Event Flier