Companies registered to attend:
- Goodwill Industries of Dallas, Inc.
- Toys R US- (Cashiers, Sales, Stockroom)
- Target Corporations- (Multiple Positions)
- Waste Management- (Multiple Positions)
- Estes- Express- (CDL Drivers)
- Stride Staffing- (Warehouse, Forklift)
- RGIS, LLC.- (Inventory Takers)
- InStaff- (Forklift, Clerical, Warehouse)
- Dallas Sheriff Department- (Officers)
- Jack in the Box- (Multiple Positions)
- Hilton Worldwide- (Multiple Positions)
- Majesty Staffing- (Multiple Positions
- 7 Point Group- (Management Agents)
- US Security Associates- (Security
- Telvista- (Call Center, Tech Support)
- Precision Employment Group- (Machine Operators)
- Packers Sanitation Service, Inc.- (3rd Shift)
- LSG Sky Chefs- (Multiple Positions)
Goodwill Industries of Dallas exists to provide job training and employment to persons with disabilities and disadvantages to help them transform their lives through the power of jobs.
Other Programs & Services provided by Goodwill Dallas include: GED test preparation, financial literacy education computer literacy classes, beyond jobs program and job placement assistance at Goodwill’s job connection centers.
For more information, contact Kimberly Coleman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (214)-638-2800.