Irving, Texas has been named ‘Best City to Find a Job’ in a recent study from the leading personal finance outlet WalletHub.com.
Irving came in at No. 12 on the list, which analyzed 150 of the most populated cities across 16 key metrics job growth year over year.
According to the National Association for Business Economics, nonfarm employment will grow by nearly 220,000 jobs per month while unemployment will fall to 5.4 percent by the fourth quarter.
Finding a Job in Irving (1=Best; 75=Avg.)
- 15th – Unemployment Rate for High School Graduates
- 26th – Unemployment Rate for People with Bachelor’s Degree or Higher
- 18th – Monthly Median Starting Salary
- 33rd – Median Annual Income Adjusted for Cost of Living
- 25th – Housing Affordability