Texas Center for Proton Therapy is seeking an Administrative Assistant in Irving, TX.
Texas Oncology is the world’s largest group of medical professionals devoted exclusively to cancer treatment and research. With more than 270 physicians and 90 sites of service, Texas Oncology is a pioneer in community-based cancer care. It is the largest independent oncology practice nationwide and provides care to more Texans with cancer than any other cancer care provider.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities of Administrative Assistant includes:
- Responsible for all correspondence for the center including email, reports, filing and miscellaneous correspondence.
- Total meeting preparation including partnering with directors to build agendas, meeting accommodations and meeting logistics.
- Provides administrative support for special projects for the center.
- Acts as a liaison with physicians and staff to ensure center runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Designs and implements forms for use within the office by applying knowledge of software applications and updates as needed.
- Performs functions including sorting and distributing mail, ordering and maintaining inventory of office supplies, development and distribution of practice
- Completes and distributes weekly schedules.
- Answers telephone, takes messages, and screens and directs calls for administration in a professional manner.
- Maintains center calendar and schedules meetings and appointments as needed for various positions.
- Submits expense reimbursement in a timely manner.
- Act as an ambassador for patients and their families while at center.
To apply or for more information, click here.