The Irving home of Dr. Clay W. Gilbert is the city’s first addition to the National Register of Historic Places. The Gilbert home was built in 1919 by A. Fred Joffre as his own dream home. It is located at 309 South O’Connor Road.
Read more news »
5201 N. O'Connor Boulevard,
Suite 100, Irving, TX 75039
© 2017 Greater Irving Las Colinas Chamber of Commerce • All Rights Reserved
All Logos and Brands used under license from their respective owners
by Dallas Ad Agency Aria