Tee off for a great cause at the Third Annual Flowserve Golf Tournament benefitting Communities In Schools of the Dallas Region. Spend a day on the green while bringing in some “green” to support dropout prevention and increase graduation rates. Bring along other golfers and make it a foursome, and join us at Hackberry Creek Country Club on Monday, Sept. 29, 2014.
The tournament format will be a scramble. Event schedule includes:
- 10:30 am: Registration and warm up
- 12:00 pm: Shotgun start with box lunches provided
- 5:00 pm: Dinner, awards and raffles 14 school districts with CISDR programs: Dallas, Carrollton/Farmers Branch, Commerce, Duncanville, Irving, Lancaster, McKinney, Mesquite, Midlothian, Plano, Richardson, Rockwall, Focus Learning, and Uplift Education.
- CISDR leverages donor resources in a cost efficient manner to yield a high return on investment. We provide professional, individualized services on campus at an average annual cost of $500 per student. CISDR operates according to financial best practices, with sound fiscal management and financial responsibility. 79% of our operating budget is directly dedicated to program expenses, helping students stay in school and graduate through one-on-one, comprehensive support.
- Since 1985, CISDR has directly worked with nearly 150,000 students, with more than 90% staying in school. We achieve these outstanding results by surrounding vulnerable students with a community of support and empowering them to stay in school and succeed in life. As experts in the field of dropout prevention, we understand that every child needs and deserves a one-on-one relationship with a caring adult. We provide individualized academic and support services to at-risk students directly on school campuses to help them stay in school, graduate, and succeed in life.
- Click here to view sponsorship opportunities.