Participation is easy:
- Purchase any of the school supplies listed below.
- Take your donation to any Irving Fire station from July 1 – Aug 2.
Or if you’d prefer to help with financial donation, send your check payable to IISD: IISD Partners in Education Attn: Thelma Cantu P.O. Box 152637 Irving, TX 75015-2637.
- Construction and manila paper (12 x 18)
- AA and AAA batteries
- 1-. 2-, 3-inch binders
- Dry erase markers
- Washable markers (thick and thin)
- Colored pencils
- Yellow highlighters
- Spiral notebooks
- Hand sanitizer
- Backpacks (no wheels; clear or fabric)
- Crayons (16 and 24 count)
- Zippered pencil pouch
- Xerox paper
- #2 pencils and husky pencils
- Black and red pens
- Notebook paper (wide & college)
- Pocket folder with brads
- Index dividers
- Flash cards
- (3×5) Index cards
- Copier paper (white/color)
- Small scissors
- Paper sacks (lunch size)
- Sandwich, quart, and gallon baggies
- Glue bottles and sticks
- 8 tab dividers
Drop off Supplies at these fire stations:
- Fire Station # 1 – 925 Chamberlain St.
- Fire Station # 2 – 1306 N. Story Road
- Fire Station # 3 – 1825 E. Grauwyler St.
- Fire Station # 4 – 3303 N. MacArthur Blvd.
- Fire Station # 5 – 2925 W. Shady Grove
- Fire Station # 6. – 2801 Esters Road
- Fire Station # 7 – 3303 Walnut Hill Lane
- Fire Station # 8 – 650 E. Las Colinas Blvd.
- Fire Station # 9 – 8101 Jetstar Drive
- Fire Station # 10 – 415 Cimarron Trail
- Fire Station # 11– 6200 Love Drive
For more information or to schedule large delivery: Call: Wendy at 214-492-4574 E-mail: email@example.com
Parents and students in need of supplies should contact their school counselor.