Drawing a yearlong process to a close, South MacArthur Church of Christ Inc. has acquired the 73,076-sf four-building complex of Goodson Acura, a 12.1-acre property with prime freeway frontage. Goodson Acura’s freeway-fronting location was the dealmaker. Bob Ginsburg of CBRE represented the seller. The goal is to be holding services at the new location in three months. The church currently leases space at 1400 W. Grauwyler Rd.