- Access to Reference USA where you can pull detailed information on more than 12 million businesses, a savings of nearly $2,000 on a similar, basic service.
- Access to a listing of new businesses opening in Irving.
- Access to Business Source Complete, a database service that provides you detailed company profiles and economic data that would cost your business a minimum of $15,000.
- Access to Morningstar Investment Research for managing your portfolio and learning about potential customers for your business.
- Access to “Reserve A Librarian” , including a business librarian, to assist you with critical research, a savings of more than $100 to hire a similar professional for a session.
- Access to numerous business periodicals, research and training materials.
- Access to a quarterly job fair for filling critical positions.
- Access to training on how to use these resources.
Corporations and businesses in the City of Irving are eligible to apply for a Corporate Card from the Irving Public Library. This enables up to four representatives from the company or business to borrow library materials from the Irving Public Library on behalf of the company, as well have access to all of the above resources. To apply for a corporate card, a request must be made on company letterhead and mailed or faxed to the Irving Public Library along with the completed application, available on-line at http://catalog.cityofirving.org/rooms/documents/irv_documents/About%20the%20Library/Corporate.pdf.
Is 2013 the year that you will begin using the Irving Public Library as a key resource for your business’ success?