Held at the South Shore Harbour Resort & Conference Center, 2500 South Shore Blvd., in League City, Texas, this concentrated event will provide attendees the knowledge and resources to quickly identify better and faster on-the-job solutions. Attendees will also have the opportunity to earn valuable continuing education credits. There will be two tracks:
Track One: Motors & Switchgear presentations include:
- Testing Methodologies for the Analysis of Service-Aged Medium-Voltage Cables
- Insulating Oil Analysis and Proper Test Selection
- Introduction to Motor Insulation Systems and Online/Offline Testing
- Quantifiable Transformer Testing and Achieving Reliable Results
- Ground Fault Protection of Equipment used on Solidly Grounded Low-Voltage Systems
Track Two: Power and Safety presentations include:
- Changes and Enhancements to the 2012 NFPA 70E
- Power Quality 101 – What Does it Mean to Have Quality Power?
- Mitigating Arc Flash Hazards with Real-World, Cost-Effective Solutions
- Disaster Recovery – How to Manage Your Electrical System after a Hurricane, Flood or Significant Event
- Understanding & Incorporating the NERC/FERC Standards
For more information, or to register for the conference visit: www.shermco.com
For questions regarding registration or sponsorships contact Steffie Owen at 972-793-5523 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To book a room at the South Shore Harbour Resort and Conference Center via a special show rate call (281) 334-1000.